Becoming an Image of Christ with the Saints
Why are the saints so important in the spiritual life?
Learning about their lives can teach us how to…
- Grow in virtue in a culture that rejects God
- Be holy in our ordinary lives and our (sometimes imperfect) families
- Prevent the sacraments from becoming routine
- Fit prayer into our daily lives
- Draw closer to the Blessed Virgin Mary, so she can lead us to Jesus
During her Fall 2021 Book Tour, Dawn will be speaking about saints who exemplify these lessons and can inspire us to become better Christians.
Each event (unless noted below) will include a presentation followed by audience Q&A and a book signing.
Currently, we have talks scheduled in Virginia, Indiana, and Ohio during the month of October and are still accepting further bookings.
Come find out about the saints!
Book Tour Schedule (subject to change):
- October 8, Saint Rita Parish Moms’ Group, Alexandria, Virginia, 7:30–8:30 pm
- October 13, Tapped In, Michigan City, Indiana, 7–8 pm
- October 14, Lafayette Serra Club, Lafayette, Indiana, 5:30–6:30 pm
- October 16, Queen of All Saints Parish, Michigan City, Indiana, 5:45–6:15 pm
- October 19, Daughters of Isabella, Ohio, potluck dinner at 5 pm followed by talk at 6 pm
- October 20, Saint Luke School middle school, 1 pm; Saint Luke Parish, Beavercreek, Ohio, 6–7:15 pm
- October 21, Saint Mary Cathedral, Lafayette, Indiana, 6:30–7:30 pm
- October 27, Book-signing at Paschal Lamb bookstore, Fairfax, Virginia, 4–6:30 pm (no presentation included)
Don’t see your parish on the list? Use the Contact page to request information about inviting Dawn to speak to your parish or group.